Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life........

Do you know? How the world tries to bring us down and FAILS epically.....sometimes. I can name many people who get tired once in a while, including MOI! Well, I try not to and I can be insufferably cheerful most of the time, and people think I am annoying, but I like to find an hour of happiness on some little one-second-thing that happened yesterday than to find one second of happiness from an hour-long-thing that just happened.....but sometimes I am emo-ish, so I seriously have no idea what I am, optimistic or pessimistic, introverted or extroverted, bipolar (I hope not....I don't know what it means, but mai friends say it like it's bad, so....) Well, hope you enjoy my endless rants! Arigatou~ Bai-bai~!

2 comments:

  1. It's like that with everyone. lol. We all have our ups and downs and we just have to rely on God to get us through the good and the bad times. OK. Math HW time.

    ReplyDelete